Q: Loud clicking while driving

asked by on February 11, 2016

Every time I drive my vehicle there is a loud clicking sound. My car wobbles and it feels like the tires are about to fall off. In addition, while trying to drive, my steering wheel turns all the way in a full 360 degree circle.

Hi there. I wouldn’t wait to have your car looked at. You may very well have a wheel coming off. A loose wheel, or a worn wheel bearing can make a clicking noise and a wobble. If you need further assistance, I recommend you have a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, inspect your vehicle’s noise and repair any failing parts.