Q: How can i recode my pontiac g6 2006 key lock cylinder to my key without the old ignition key lock

My key wont work to turn car over i dont have old ignition to see the old key code so im stuck

Hi Albert. I don’t think it’s possible to recode an ignition cylinder without the proper security software, which is only available through a dealer these days. You could replace the ignition cylinder and have a new key as an option.

3. How can i recode my pontiac g6 2006 key lock cylinder to my key without the old ignition key lock