Q: Car unused for much of a year. Is it safe to drive?

My car hasn't been used much for 1 year, only once every month for a short distance. Will it be ok when I go home to it after the 1 year?

A: If your car has been used at least once a m...

If your car has been used at least once a month and fresh fuel has been put in at least every six months, then you should not have a problem other than maybe a possible low or dead battery, and low tire pressure in the tires.

It is recommended that you get a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, to come to your location and perform a vehicle safety inspection to check your car for any problems that you may have.