Q: Failing fuses, dashboard warnings all present - 2012 Audi A7 Quattro

My air conditioner quit working in my A7. It wasn’t blowing out any cold air. So I decided to check the fuses. I took them all out to check them, then put them all back in. This caused the computer system to go crazy! My power steering quit working. The speedometer quit working. The driver door controls quit working, and it seems like all the warning lights are on. Do you know what I did to cause all of this and how I can fix it? I hope it’s not too hard to do.

Your Audi utilizes an electrical power distribution system which is more computer network like, than older point-to-point wiring systems. There are electrical controllers at key locations in the vehicle (front or back) which distribute power to components located close by, rather than route power all over the vehicle. It is possible that one or more of these systems has not "power-on-reset" correctly, or has been damaged. I would have an Audi electronics-trained professional check out your vehicle.

3. Failing fuses, dashboard warnings all present - 2012 Audi A7 Quattro