Q: How do you check the MyKey® status on my car?

How do you check the MyKey® status on my car?

Your car has the ability to track a lot of information about the MyKeys® that are programmed to work with it. Here’s what you need to know about the various system status messages.

• MyKey® Miles: This tells you the total number of miles logged in the car with a MyKey® in the ignition. Note that this number is different from the normal odometer or dual trip meters.

• # MyKeys® Programmed: This tells you the total number of MyKeys® programmed to work with the car.

• # Admin Keys Programmed: This tells you the total number of normal/admin keys that are programmed to work with your ignition.

Tip

You can use these features to do a couple of things, including checking to see if a MyKey® has been reprogrammed as an admin key and to track the mileage with all MyKeys® for the car.