Q: car wont start after radiator hose broke

asked by on July 13, 2017

my car will not start can the broken radiator hose be the problem.

Car will not turn over Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Unfortunately, a blown radiator hose will not cause the engine not to start. The engine needs fuel, compression, and ignition to run. If one of those three are missing, the engine will not run. I would recommend having a compression test performed as well as checking the fuel and ignition systems for proper function. Consider YourMechanic as a car will not start inspection can be performed from your home or office.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $65/hr