I got my a.c. serviced n alignment done after dat check l...

Q: I got my a.c. serviced n alignment done after dat check light is blinking on the dashboard verna 2008

asked by on March 12, 2017

I got a.c. serviced n alignment done of my car since den check light is on at my dashboard N after scan system pressure too high is detected war can be a reason to it

Hello, thank you for writing in. Without knowing what system’s pressure is too high, or what the actual code was that set off the check engine light, it is almost impossible to give you direction on where to turn for a repair. If the tire pressure is too high, then you will want to look at your owner’s manual or the wall of the tires to see what the tire pressure should be, and then manually check it with a gauge to make sure they are correct. If another type of pressure is being detected as too high, then you will want to look at that specific system. For more help and an inspection, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.