Q: just bought a 2008 kia spectra5 . drove it about 60 miles check engine light came on code is po700, po 755 but shifts fine car run

check engine light came on my 2008 kia spectra 5 po755 the car is running fine shifts fine so for i just bought it . mpr stays steady . drained fluid it was dirty brown but not metal in fluid or around plug. put new fluid in it still drove fine later check engine light went off drove it again later check engine light came back on

The p0700 code is more of a general information code, while the p0755 code is much more specific. The p0755 code refers to the 2-4 shift solenoid in the transmission. The code can set due several possible issues. Low fluid, contaminated/dirty fluid, stuck/malfunctioning solenoid, or any number of other possibilities. Since you have already changed the fluid, I would suggest clearing the codes and driving the vehicle to see if the codes reappear. It may well be that the fluid change took care of the issue and the code just needs to be cleared. If this, or other codes, return I would suggest contacting a certified mechanic, like the mobile mechanics available at YourMechanic.com.

3. just bought a 2008 kia spectra5 . drove it about 60 miles check engine light came on code is po700, po 755 but shifts fine car run