Q: can I swap a 96 accord vtec distributor for my 96 civic 1.6 non vtec distributor

asked by on June 25, 2017

Wil tbe distributor from a 96 honda accord v tec work in my 96 honda civic non vtec

Hi there. On the VTEC engine, there are several different electrical connections that would have to be upgraded in order for it to fit correctly. But, for the same year, I believe the motor mounts are in the same location and should fit without major fabrication. Unfortunately, since we don’t offer this service, we wouldn’t be able to help you with the project though.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr