Q: Parts of the engine look moist

I was looking under the hood and saw moisture on my engine. When the car cooled, I touched it and it's not oily. Is this something that I should take to my dealership, or is this normal.

A: In most cases, there shouldn't be any m...

In most cases, there shouldn't be any moisture or liquid on your engine. Coolant is not oily, so you could have a coolant leak. You'll want to keep a look out for other symptoms that may be accompanying this symptom. It's not a bad idea to have your vehicle inspected by a professional for peace of mind. The experts at YourMechanic are an excellent option since we make house calls.