Q: No energy in the car - 1999 Nissan Maxima

All the fuses including the main fuse are good, battery and alternator or good yet when I try to start the car there is no power at all. What can be the cause of this issue.

A: Hi and thank you for contacting YourMechani...

Hi and thank you for contacting YourMechanic. If all fuses and the battery check out, then it sounds like there is a ground issue. Check for corrosion on the black ground cable for the battery. Make sure all connections are tight. Make sure that the contact point for the ground cable to the engine is rust free.

I recommend having a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your location to determine why there is no power and to service the battery and cables.