Q: POS Altima

new crank & cam sensors new plugs,fuel pump and battery very hard to start excessive cranking

A: These engines are known to have the timing ...

These engines are known to have the timing chains stretch or jump time and cause hard starting issues like you are describing. Especially given the mileage, there is a good possibility that the timing chain may be your problem. I would ask for assistance from one of the mechanics at YourMechanic to verify the faulty component in person. They can come to your home or office to diagnose your car’s starting issue and perform any repairs necessary.