Q: The car pulls to the right upon deceleration

I've bought this previously owned car and I'm having problems with it pulling to the right side. This occurs when I'm driving fast and decrease the sppeed. What should I do?

Hi. It should be a fairly simple cause. I suggest checking your tires for uneven wear because that is the number one cause of pulling next to an alignment being out up specifications. So have the alignment checked as well. I also suggest having your brake calipers and your slide pins checked to make sure that there’s no sticking or binding present which would cause a pull as well. I’d suggest you get the vehicle looked at by a qualified technician who can perform these checks and accurately diagnose the driving pull you’re experiencing.