Q: Just looking at 2012 Jetta 2.5 SE wondering about the reliability never owned a vw and maintenance it has 60k for 8k 1 owner what

Just wanted your input on purchasing it.

Hi there. When it comes to buying a vehicle, all vehicles come with a maintenance log. The maintenance needs to be kept up with the vehicle to ensure a safe ride. The Volkswagen Jetta models are dependable and are reliable. I recommend preforming a pre-purchase inspection and a 75 point safety inspection prior to purchasing the vehicle.

3. Just looking at 2012 Jetta 2.5 SE wondering about the reliability never owned a vw and maintenance it has 60k for 8k 1 owner what