Q: Gas Pedal is very hard at beginning and RPMs drop.

Gas pedal is too hard to step on, when I step on hard the car revs up and stalls then turns off. Turn it on again and gas pedal is normal, but RPMs drop constantly when hitting gas. While driving car starts to seem to stall and about to turn off since RPMs begin to drop again.

A: If the throttle assembly has a cable that a...

If the throttle assembly has a cable that attaches the pedal to the throttle valve, the cable must be inspected to see if it is binding within the insulation. Excessive carbon build-up may cause the throttle plate to stick, which will add tension to the cable and pedal since they are all connected. To have this verified, a certified pro from YourMechanic can come to your car's location to diagnose the gas pedal problem in order to have this is addressed appropriately.