Q: Clutch problems - 2000 Audi A4 Quattro

I have a 2000 audi a4 b5 1.8t quattro and it's about that time that I look for a clutch so I been looking for one but all of the clutches that I have seen say AEG engines only and I'm not sure what that means so I was hoping you can help me

Thank you

A: Hi there. The clutch for your vehicle is a ...

Hi there. The clutch for your vehicle is a Exedy OEM replacement clutch, Luk clutch, or ACT clutch that needs installed. The name of engines for your vehicle are AEG, AVH, AZG. You can look on the engine, usually on the valve cover to find one of these labels. These labels describe what type of engine you have. If you need further assistance with your clutch problem, a certified professional from YourMechanic can come to your car's location to guide you through any needed repairs.