Q: When I drive a speeds of 25 to 35 the car shakes but if I drive speeds faster than 40 it doesn't shake.

When I drive 25 to 35 mph the whole front shakes. But if i speed to 40 mph or higher it drives fine. When I break to 25 mph the shaking stops. Is it safe to drive the vehicle?

Check the tires for any cupping on the tread. If the tread is cupping, then I recommend replacing the shock absorbers. Also, I recommend having all 4 tires checked for balance and make sure that they are good. A bent rim can cause the front end to shake and smooth out as the speed increases. If the tires are good and have no issues, then the suspension may be loose cause the front end to move around on the bumps from the road way. If you need further assistance with your front end shaking, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. When I drive a speeds of 25 to 35 the car shakes but if I drive speeds faster than 40 it doesn't shake.