Q: Leak in my cooling system

My reservoir is not holding coolant. the coolant is pouring out almost as fast as i can put it in and i cant seem to find the leak. I know that its somewhere behind my front passenger tire but i do not know if the reservoir itself is leaking or one of the hoses.

Hello there, many common faults will cause a coolant leak in your 2002 Saturn. Without knowing your exact make and model I can only provider general advice. Coolant leaks can form in almost any part of the system. The most common leak locations are the radiator, coolant reservoir, radiator hoses, thermostat housing, or the water pump. Your vehicle should not be driven until the coolant leak has been repaired to prevent the engine from overheating. A qualified Technician such as one from YourMechanic will be able to diagnose where your coolant leak is coming from.

3. Leak in my cooling system