Q: car starts and 10 seconds laters dies however starts again and drive good

In the morning the cars starts and drive good, but after parking for about an hour the car starts and after 10 seconds dies, then if I start again the car it drives good for another complete ride. I got the transport module changed and the car works fine for about 3 days and then the same problem again. Thanks for your answer.

You will need to have the fuel pressure checked to see if the fuel pump is holding pressure over time and not leaking down. You may need to replace the pump and filter.