Q: How to take air out of cooling system Lexus ls400 1997?

So my car started gradually over heat one night when I used the AC i did a coolant flush but my coolant came out clean so it wasn't the problem now it over heat worse so I'm guessing it's he air in the cooling system and I changed the thermostat the fans still spin also water pump fine

Hi there. First check the cooling system for the right amount of coolant and top it off if its low. Then run the cooling system until the engine is hot at operating temperature. Shut off the engine and let it cool for about 15 minutes. Then squeeze the upper radiator hose about 10 times to help bring up the air to the radiator if there is any. Then you can open the radiator cap with caution. The air will bleed off. Then check the coolant level and make sure that its full and top it off if its low. Run the engine again and if the engine continues to overheat, then there could be an issue with the radiator, water pump, or head gasket. If you need assistance with diagnosing a burned head gasket, then I recommend seeking out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.