Q: AC blower making clicking noise.

Fan makes clicking noise when the AC blower is on. The fan continues to make noise 5 to 10 seconds after the car is turned off. However, there is no clicking noise if the blower is not running.

The noise is the blend door actuator for the a/c. The actuator is very common to go bad internally. The actuator will try to move the blend door to a certain position when you turn on or off the vehicle. They may click or grind and a replacement is needed to repair the problem. Have a qualified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, come inspect out your problem.

3. AC blower making clicking noise.