Q: How do I use the power windows?

asked by on December 14, 2015

How do I use the power windows?

Your car is equipped with power windows. Each door has a control for its own window, while the driver position has controls for all four, as well as the window lock button. The driver side window also has a one-touch up and one-touch down feature. Here’s how to use the window switches:

1. Make sure the key is on or in the accessory position.

2. Press the switch down to roll down the window.

3. Pull up on the switch to roll up the window.

One-Touch

1. Press the switch all the way down past the detent to automatically roll the window all the way down (driver side only).

2. Pull the switch all the way up past the detent to automatically roll the window all the way up.