Q: Q: Car is loosing coolant

Hi my names ana 2 days ago i was gna take my sibling to scoo aa i was driving smoke started coming out of the car so i turned off the car to check where exactly the smoke is coming from and it was from the antifreeze place i waited so it would cool down so wen it did i opened it and it was empty so i filled it then it was wrkin fine so yesterday i drove the car and it started smoking out of my car again but this time i heard somthing bubbling then wen it cooled down i opened the cap it was empty so what can it be

Your car is obviously loosing coolant. It could be a leak in a hose or water pump or something like that, or it could be going into the engine through a head gasket. either way you need to get it checked out right away. If you try to go on driving and refilling the coolant, you will do some serious damage to your engine. The right way to check this is to use a special pump to pressurize the cooling system so it can then be examined for leaks. The leaks will have to be located and repaired before you can determine if there is any other overheating problem. If you contact Your Mechanic, they can send a technician to your home or office to pressure test your cooling system and then advise you on what needs to be done next.

3. Q: Car is loosing coolant