Q: Rear wheel drum making noise

The passenger's side rear wheel drum is making a noise. I took the wheel off and the drum is not turning freely.

Usually in this scenario, the wheel drum should be remove and the brakes will need to be cleaned. The vehicle should be jacked up and placed on jack stands. The wheel drum should then be removed. Ensure that the emergency brake is on before doing this step. A rubber hammer should be used to bang on the drum to loosen it up. Once the drum is loose, spray the drum and brake system with brake cleaner. If you need assistance, I recommend having a trained technician listen to the noise and perform the repairs for you.

3. Rear wheel drum making noise