Q: the fan runs on for 1 or 2 minutes after engine cut off, a little water comes out the overflow tank, sometimes

I got new waterpump , new electric waterpump ,new thermostat ,new spider hose ,new reservoir , new intake manifold gasket ,new water tower to upper radiator hose, radiator is four years old, never leaked anti-freeze...........I can't find any leaks...........I drive the car about five miles and the light comes on saying I need water, it's I tested the reservoir with the block test and the water stayed blue throughout the test, did not turn yellow or green, I don't no if the fan relay should be a concern I have not changed it.....hope you can tell me something good...THANK YOU FRANK P

A: This sounds like one of the few possibiliti...

This sounds like one of the few possibilities left would be the coolant fan switch. This is a relatively easy and inexpensive fix. You may want to test the power to this switch. When these switches become faulty they tend to work intermittently, constantly or sometimes not at all.