Q: I drove the car fast, and then the Service Advance Trac came on. Then I drove the car slow for about 10 min and the message disappeared.

I was driving the car , and then hit the gas fully , and then the service advancedtrac lights came on, then got little bit scared , so decided to drive it slowly and then the light gone. Dont know know if this is the problem but before that light came on i dissconnect the battery to erase the check engine light because of an error

Hi there. The Advance Trac may have came on for a dirty wheel speed sensor. You could have driven through a puddle or on a bumpy road that caused debris to fall onto the sensor causing it to be tripped temporally until the sensor became clean enough to work again. Check all of the wheel speed sensors and make sure that they are clean and plugged in. Also, check the brake controller and make sure that the cables are plugged in and not loose. A loose connection to the brake controller will cause the controller to activate when it is not to come on. Check the battery cables and make sure that they are tight. A loose battery cable could have an effect on the Advance Trac system. If you need further assistance with your vehicle, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you with the Advance Trac warning light coming on.

3. I drove the car fast, and then the Service Advance Trac came on. Then I drove the car slow for about 10 min and the message disappeared.