Q: What does the “Fuel level low” warning mean in the message center?

What does the “Fuel level low” warning mean in the message center?

A: While you can easily see the fuel gauge in ...

While you can easily see the fuel gauge in your car, Ford built in a couple of additional safeguards to help protect you from running out of gas on the road. It’s all too easy to overestimate how much gas is remaining and then find yourself stuck in between service stations. If you see the “Fuel level low” warning in the message center, it’s just a reminder that you need to get to a gas station and fill up your tank soon.