Q: Porsche Cayenne S 2005 has code P0349 read on scanner.

Hi Porsche Cayenne s 2005 replaced camshaft both bank 2 but fult p0349 i clear code but come again and I Changed engine loom but not working I think engine computer or reluctor wheel ? Regards

Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement $104.59 - $809.88 Get a Quote

Hi there. The Camshaft Position Sensor tone ring could be damaged or there could be an electrical problem with the electrical circuit with the camshaft position sensor harness. I recommend replacing the camshaft position sensor. If you need further assistance diagnosing your camshaft position sensor electrical harness, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.