Q: How do I use the seat heater?

How do I use the seat heater?

Your Accord may be equipped with front seat heaters. The driver’s seat has a heater in the seat bottom and the back, but the passenger seat only has a heater in the seat bottom. The back contains sensitive electronics for the Supplemental Restraint System (SRS).

To activate the seat heater, locate the switch for the appropriate seat. They’re found just above the gearshift handle, below the small center storage console. Each one is labeled “LO” and “HI” – the LO setting turns the heater on low, while the HI setting provides higher heat.

You’ll also find that when set to LO, the heater stays on until manually turned off. In HI, the seat heater will turn off when the seat gets warm and then turn back on again as the temperature drops.