Q: Turns over won't fire, throws low voltage oil pressure sensor. Replaced sensor still won't fire.

I replaced the oil pressure sensor and it still won't start. It's getting fuel (we use mainly e-85). Had a weak battery but also replaced that.

Car is hard to start Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. It’s very possible that the source of your non-starting problem is not related to the oil pressure sensor. In most cases, when this occurs, it’s caused by a faulty crankshaft position sensor or other ignition timing component. It would probably be a good idea for you to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a car is hard to start inspection.