Q: I have a 2012 hyundai accent and the transmission shakes and rumbels in park, neutral, and reverse and sits fine in drive.

asked by on December 29, 2016

my tranny rumbles and shakes in park true neutral and reverse and it makes a loud noise

Engine Mount Replacement $112.84 - $1607.30 Get a Quote

Hi there. There could be an issue within the transmission making the inside parts vibrate in neutral and under a reverse load. Also, there could be a transmission mount issue causing the transmission to shake, but when the vehicle is in drive there is a load applied to the transmission and may make the transmission not move around. Check all of the engine and transmission mounts for tears or loose bolts. If the mounts are good, then I recommend seeking out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you diagnose your transmission.