Q: HVAC controls don't work. All fuses are good and the relay works. there is still no power to HVAC unit.

asked by on March 07, 2017

No pwer to hvac control unit. All fuses are good and run relay has power and works.

Heating AC Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. Check to see if there is power to the air conditioning controls. If there is power to the controls and there is power to the fuse and relay, then the air conditioning controls need replaced. If there is no power to the air conditioning controls but there is power to the relay and fuse, then there is a break in the wiring from the fuse box to the air conditioning controls. If you need further assistance with your air conditioning system not working, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.