Q: Radiator fan cover???

My mechanic told me the reason behind my G35 sounding like 98 Blazer was because the Radiator Fan Cover was damaged. No where can I find a part with the name Radiator Fan cover all I find is Radiator shroud(Upper and Lower). Are they the same thing as a radiator fan cover?? Because I'd like my car to sound beautiful again and silent.

Thanks for writing in about your 2003 Infiniti J35. This is the radiator fan shroud upper and lower. They are the same as a radiator fan cover. If you need to have a technician inspect your the noise to verify the faulty component, a qualified mechanic from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose the sound and advise you on a repair.

3. Radiator fan cover???