Q: Truck not running smooth. Doesn't seeem to shift easily. Some vibration at higher speeds.

Truck does not seem to shift into gears smoothly. Ok with slower speeds, vibration at higher speeds. At complete stop, truck sometimes won't move even with foot off the brake. Does move when accelerating. Transmission fluid appears to be full. Engine doesn't seem to need tune up.

Transmission Fluid Service $125.08 - $440.73 Get a Quote

This may be a sign of low transmission fluid or a faulty transmission control solenoid. As you know, automatic transmissions use pressurized hydraulic fluid to change gears. Every time a gear change is required, the car’s computer activates a transmission solenoid, which directs transmission fluid into the valve body to engage the correct gear. When this is faulty or not working properly, this can cause a delay in gear shifting or in some cases cause the car to not shift at all. This type of problem is amplified any time the transmission is low on fluid creating a drop in hydraulic pressure. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to take the truck for a test drive to more specifically determine the cause for this.