Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-oj7ogdjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-oj7ogdjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-85577-oj7ogdjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-oj7ogdjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-oj7ogdjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-oj7ogdjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-oj7ogdjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-oj7ogdjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-oj7ogdjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-85577-oj7ogdjs:173:8

Q: Battery dead, dash lighs on, chugging noise, RPMs fluctuating

My car was sitting for about a week. When I tried to start it up, the battery was dead. I had to jump it. The car started but there was a DSC warning light on. I was driving it the next time and turned it off for about 20 minutes. The same issue happened. I jumped the car. This time, the service engine light showed up on the dashboard, along with EML light. The engine started making the chugging noise. The RPMs were increasing and decreasing in the range 1200-1700. I let go off the emergency brake and accelerated very slowly. The emergency brake yellow light was on. Do you have any idea what the issue with my car might be?

A: Considering that your vehicle was dead, req...

Considering that your vehicle was dead, required a jumpstart, and had multiple unrelated lights coming on I would say you may have an alternator issue. Alternators are responsible for keeping all of the electronics in your vehicle powered up while it is running. The alternator is also responsible for charging the battery up to enable it to start again. Multiple electronic issues can occur if the alternator in your vehicle has failed.

I would recommend having your battery and alternator tested by a certified mechanic. This is due to the fact that this issue relates to the electrical system of the vehicle and personal injury may result if the right precautions are not taken.