Q: Wheres the 89 grand marquis fuse box location?

asked by on June 16, 2017

Can't find the fuse box!

Electrical components are not working Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

There is a fuse box below and to the left side of the steering column. That fuse box is covered by an access door that is part of the dash. In addition, there is a fuse box in the engine compartment; that box is out in the open and thus should be visible. There are other power distribution centers on the vehicle and, as well, there may be fusible links. If you are having an electrical problem, you may want to request an electrical components diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will diagnose any present faults and estimate the required repairs and cost. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.