Q: Cylinder 3 misfires.

asked by on October 22, 2016

I have recurring issue with cylinder 3 misfire. And once I had an issue with cylinder 5 misfire. I have changed these plugs numerous times and the problem will come back eventually. I have changed the coil pack as well to be sure. I had the head replaced and many engine part replaced due to it. I have maintained fluid levels so I'm baffled by this problem. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Dan

Engine is misfiring Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. From the description you have provided, a lot has been done to overcome your vehicle’s engine misfire issue. Due to the many possibilities, that can cause a cylinder misfire (ie; spark plug, ignition coil, fuel injector, vacuum leak, valve train concern, piston concern, electrical connection, computer concern, etc....), identifying the cause can be difficult. Before you spend more money, attempting to correct the #3 cylinder engine misfire. I recommend having your vehicle’s #3 cylinder engine misfire be diagnosed and repaired by a certified mechanic from YourMechanic.