Q: is 2007 Lincoln MKZ a good buy for $1900 with that many miles on it? and will it last till 300,000 miles?

is it a good buy for 1,900 $ with dat many miles on it? and will it last till 300,000 miles?

Hello. If you are getting that vehicle for only $1900 then that is a good deal. If the vehicle is well maintained then it should last for quite some time. I have had a lot of these vehicle last over 300,000 miles as long as the fluids are changed regularly. If you are serious about buying the car, I would recommend having a certified mechanic conduct a pre-purchase inspection of the vehicle to be sure there aren’t any severe underlying problems you might not be aware of.

3. is 2007 Lincoln MKZ a good buy for $1900 with that many miles on it? and will it last till 300,000 miles?