Q: Climate buttons - 2014 Ford Edge

Hi...I have Edge sport 2014 and I'm facing a problem. When I turn on the the engine by remote or inside the car..then I push start button...the touch buttons of climate on the lift side with source button dont work...the buttons work after a while..sometime work directly and sometimes not..any idea? The right side works fine..and the buttons of climate on myford touch are working fine.

Thanks

Ford has admitted there are issues with the climate control on some of these vehicles. At first it sounds like a wiring issues. There may be a short or fault in the circuit somewhere in the system. These issues are hard to diagnose without further testing. You may want to attempt to perform a reset/ diagnostic test on the vehicle. This will show you any codes that has to be triggered by the computer. This is a good place to start, and see if anything appears to be relevant to the climate control. For exact instructions on how to perform the test, you will want to seek a repair guide or your owner’s manual. If you would like to have someone take care of this for you, I would recommend taking the vehicle to the dealer for this type of repair.