Q: What does the passenger air bag off light mean in a 2012 Honda CR-V?

What does the passenger air bag off light mean?

The front passenger air bag will automatically turn itself off if there is no occupant in the front passenger seat. If the system detects no weight in the seat, the air bag will not be active, and the passenger air bag off light will not illuminate. However, if the system detects that something less than 65 pounds is on the seat (such as a small child, an animal, or some groceries), then the passenger air bag off light will illuminate to assure you that the air bag will not deploy.

3. What does the passenger air bag off light mean in a 2012 Honda CR-V?