Q: car shakes when accelerating

I have a nissan Altima 2008, that shakes upon accelration, but I realized a strange thing but I'm pretty sure of that shaking only happen when there is another guy or guys in the car specially on my oppsite side, when driving alone shakes decrease by 80 percent, is there any suggestions ..

From what you’ve described, it sounds like you may have a bad bearing in the front end or an axle that’s causing the problem when added weight is applied to the car. I’d suggest having the complete front end and axles inspected. Also, have your motor and transmission mounts checked as they can also cause the shaking.

If you’d like to get this fixed, consider YourMechanic, as a certified technician can inspect these components for you and accurately diagnose your cars shaking problem. Good luck.