Q: Clutch pedal is stuck to the floor, low pressure any ideas?

asked by on July 11, 2017

Clutch pedal is not returning. Clutch return is still hooked up. I can feel pressure building but not enough pressure.

Your clutch master cylinder is probably out of fluid. Topping it off probably won’t do the trick because it now has air in the system that needs to be bled out. You might be able to get some activity out of it by pulling the pedal up and pumping a few times, but clearly you have a leak in the system that has to be remedied. You can have that checked out at your convenience by contacting Your Mechanic. They can send a technician to your home or office to check out your Subaru clutch and let you know what it will take to fix it.