Q: Tires are turned in vibrate when started stops while driving

Why is my tires turning in and has a vibration when started but goes away when driving

A: Hello there. The most common causes of a ti...

Hello there. The most common causes of a tire vibration are the inflation levels, tire balance, damaged wheel or tire or an alignment issue.

With your car only having 1 mile on it, I would suspect that the tire pressure is very low in one of the front tires. A qualified technician such as one from YourMechanic will have little trouble diagnosing this vibration issue.