Q: I am missing parts of my car, it's the part between the front tire and the engine, it looked like a cover of some sort

I am missing parts of my car, it's the part between the front tire and the engine, it looked like a cover of some sort to prevent water and the other elements from getting in between the front bumper and the front tire

This is called the inner fender plastic liner and protects from water and dirt from getting into the engine area. You may have to special order a new one from a dealer or if you contact our customer service they can order and install one for you.

3. I am missing parts of my car, it's the part between the front tire and the engine, it looked like a cover of some sort