Q: Radiator

asked by on July 13, 2017

My radiator has a horizontal crack across the top, it has only overheated once and has been refilled with antifreeze and keeps working and I do not have the money to replace the radiator what can I do in the meantime?

My car has an automatic transmission. 2006 Hyundai Tiberon 4cyl. Thi

There is no temporary fix for a crack in the radiator tank on these radiators. You will do engine damage if you continue to overheat the engine. Check online for some real cheap alternatives to local expensive radiators. A cheap not leaking radiator is much better than a leaking one.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr