Q: My heat/ AC blower motor does not work, the blower is good, the resistor has been replaced, and the relay is good. What am I missing?

asked by on October 13, 2016

the Blower motor is good, the resistor is new, and the relay is aok what am I missing

Hello. There is a service bulletin out relating to the blower motor of 2003 Suburbans: 11046. It pertains to the blower motor electrical issues Chevy experienced during that time. The electrical terminals were essentially melting. It is a fire hazard.

If the month of your manufacturer date is in August through December, your vehicle was actually made the year prior. You may qualify for the repair. You should see your local Chevy dealer for more information of that bulletin. If you are not covered. Inspect the terminals to the resistor first, or have another expert diagnose the AC system for correct repairs.