Q: Prius 2011 hybrid system check message .orange triangle with exclamation mark icon

asked by on June 17, 2016

I have 2011 prius 1800cc..my car dashboard display come ORANGE TRIANGLE WITH EXCLAMATION MARK light and msg HYBRID SYSTEM CHECK. ..car is start no problem in drive..every thing work. .but display computer (check consumption graph Charging wheel etc)not show...when i press staring display button show charging graph consumption etc only for few seconds.and go to msg check hybrid system. .please guide me what is problem...(sorry for my bad english)plz reply as soon ..thanks

Hello there. Many different items can cause the hybrid check light to come on. The most likely are a failed 12 volt battery, software issue, hybrid battery issue, wiring issue, or auxiliary hybrid cooler. If you would like to have this diagnosed thoroughly, a qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, can diagnose this warning light and perform any repairs required.