Q: Q: Jerking reaction when accelerating

My 04 santa fe was bucking on the highway tonight. Replaced timing belt pulleys crankshaft postion sensor and a tune up. What would cause the bucking?

Hi There, The jerking or bucking problem you describe is normally associated with either transmission problems or some kind of misfire related to ignition problems (i.e. crank sensor, cam sensor, ignition coils, bad spark plug wires or plugs) or in some cases a fuel pressure problem, such as low fuel pressure or a faulty fuel injector. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your car.

3. Q: Jerking reaction when accelerating