Q: My car says 5% oil life change soon. How soon is soon? I have a 2008 ford tauras X

I just need to know so i can make appt

Change Oil and Filter $92.43 - $157.60 Get a Quote

Hi There, Your oil life percentage is generally an estimated time designed to prompt the operator of the vehicle to have the oil changed as soon as possible. 5% is generally not something to be concerned about, but you should consider having the oil changed in the next 1,000 miles or less. I would recommend having a professional from Yourmechanic come to your location to perform an oil change service on your vehicle.