Q: My car says 5% oil life change soon. How soon is soon? I have a 2008 ford tauras X

I just need to know so i can make appt

Hi There, Your oil life percentage is generally an estimated time designed to prompt the operator of the vehicle to have the oil changed as soon as possible. 5% is generally not something to be concerned about, but you should consider having the oil changed in the next 1,000 miles or less. I would recommend having a professional from Yourmechanic come to your location to perform an oil change service on your vehicle.

• My car says 5% oil life change soon. How soon is soon? I have a 2008 ford tauras X