Q: My temperature gauge and skid light and check engine light came on

What would cause my temperature Gage light and check engine light and skid light came on

Hello. Those three lights are all set off by different things. The temperature light comes on when the computer detects that the vehicle is running excessively hot or overheating. The Check Engine Light comes on when the computer detects an issue with the vehicle’s engine management system. The skid light comes on when the traction control computer detects an issue with the system. The first thing I would do is try to determine if and why the engine is overheating, and then go from there. As all of these lights can be set off by a wide variety of problems, I would recommend having a professional technician diagnose the warning lights in person, if you are unsure.

3. My temperature gauge and skid light and check engine light came on